Sunday, August 3, 2014

Watchlist 8/4/14

My PennyLogic.com Sign Up Page

Last week of summer for my son so running around some days these weeks and will not be at my computer for most of the mornings. Will have orders in and watching the afternoons.

Have been traveling the last week and did not scan for tickers or even watch the market, just kept up with my positions as they covered..... UNVD taking all week by filling a little each day..LOL

After time off like this I like to spend a day in front of my terminal and getting the "feel" for some tickers that I might trade the next few days... so do not have anything to really trade for Monday.

I did look at what was pumped recently and what might get pumped tomorrow but nothing jumped out at me, so not wanting to force trades will wait for something to come to me.

Also will spend the time getting acclimated to my new home at PennyLogic.com, very excited about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment