Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Watchlist 8/28/14

I have 6 positions open right now. The most I have ever had open at one time. The advantage of this is as long as I show control and money management I can easily have a safe and easy combined profit. This is not the type of strategy that I am wanting to continue to use. This is border line fund management as I have to look at the whole of the open positions that I have and develop an exit and profit taking strategy for them. SOOO, that is what I am going to do, I will cover each of these positions for small gains so that the total of my profits will be ... well they will be profitable and easy.

I am able to say with certainty that I will not try to be in this arrangement again as what I am striving for is to increase the share size of my trades. I prefer to have fewer positions with larger share size so that to focus on an individual stock and react to the price action, adding if is necessary,  and taking  larger safer profits faster. 

I will wait for these 6 positions to cover before I open any others, as I want to be able to see the results of this "mini fund management". When I start another position I will have to force myself to increase the share size of the trade, as I have been slowly (very slowly) doing over the summer.

These are my positions, I will cover them just a few cents from my entries, all of them should cover within the next 2 days. If you wish to see when I cover them and at what price send me an email and ask to be put on the list for "Zen Trades", I will send you an email each time I make a trade. zenstock2@gmail.com


WSTI, NDEV, FCGD, KORX, HORI, MKRS

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky

CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

No comments:

Post a Comment