Friday, August 15, 2014

Watchlist - 8/15/14

Have 5 positions open, which is a lot for me at one time. So will just be watching these and adjusting them as price action warrants. I will be spending time adjusting my screens and desktop for better memory allocation on my computer, also this is the last day I will be in the Challenge chat room all day, will pop in and post my watchlist from now on then close it. Not getting anything from it anymore and it has turned into more of a distraction, nothing against it and have loved and coveted my time there but I always noticed that when students turned constantly profitable they stopped showing up in the room, now I know why. I am still available here : My PennyLogic.com Sign Up Page. not sure how long I will be allowed to give the discounted rate, so of you are interested please *click*.


QFOR, ECOP, BRPC, HORI
All of these are short plays and just waiting for them to break down

GLOH
Spread trade just waiting to get filled on the cover

CLTS
Actually... might try to get some shares of this uncomp pump

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

No comments:

Post a Comment