Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Watchlist - 8/13/14

I am doing my watch lists in the morning now... the hour before the opening bell.
Since nothing I trade ever gets traded in premarket and I use social media to research the closer to the open that I make my list the better. Discovered this by going over my trades (I keep a detailed log of my trades, if you want to see it send me an email zenstock2@gmail.com) and comparing it to my watchlists, found that some really great trades were made that were not on my list but I found the tickers in the mornings. Plus, I am doing lots more research during the trading hours and have gotten adapt at making decisions to short during this time.. My PennyLogic.com Sign Up Page ..discussing all this as the trading day goes in this room.


APPG 

BNC/WFAGD - No shares to be had the last few days, should have tried harder or earlier, waiting for a bounce to happen, one full green day

ECOP
Trying to get more shares

HORI
Some news released but is the same false stuff that they keep putting out, expecting it to continue downward

BRPC
SMIKE - Spread is a little large and might get thin on the ask side so it might go up to ¢.80ish, which is technical resistance, will be watching L2

DLCR
BAP - Will be pumped today, will see watch the open and try to get shares early, small position 

PBFI & GLOH
SPR - Have shares of GLOH, just waiting to get covered, order in for PBFI, will cover immediately when get them


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance



DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.



No comments:

Post a Comment