Monday, August 11, 2014

Watchlist - 8/12/14

Will be out all morning at orientation for my son's school.

As this will be the real last day of summer not sure when I will be at my desk, so not looking for any new positions.

My schedule will be different now that his school starts.

Will be busy in the evenings at different soccer practices.

The morning will be easier for me so will be putting together my watch lists during the pre market. If anyone wants to chat with me while I am putting the list together my free room is still up @ pennylogic.com, will see what kind of response we get from this "service" to see if it continues into the future.

I have a social media expert on my team now. So the focus will be on driving more traffic to My PennyLogic.com Sign Up Page.

So will be listing and itemizing the things that I am doing during the day and deciding the best way to be of a benefit for everyone. 

Any suggestions or input will be more than welcome.

My positions:

HHWW - was bought in all 150 shares for a small loss
GLOH - got shares at a great price (¢.72) will be covering as soon as possible
HORI - shares @ ¢.32, this is just following a pattern, look at the daily chart
ECOP - have 1/3 the shares that I want at ¢.36, trying to get more at the same level or higher, so no plan to cover right now unless a major break occurs


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance



DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment