Thursday, August 21, 2014

Watchlist 8/21/14

IB bought in most of my shares on my BRPC short, I have 240 shares left, so going to cover those today. My positions are all still good and within my rules however I can not open any others until some of these get covered, which will happen today or tomorrow. So will write a post about "buy-ins" today and have to take note of the agenda for personal trading classes of my strategy that I will offer towards the end of the year.


 STWS
Shares are available but WFAGD (waiting for a green day), need to find a better acronym for that, if you have an idea please let me know!!LOL!

VOIL
BNC - Big trader is short this one right now, getting paid promo today by second rate pumpers, so shares could get sold the bid whacked at the open, if this does NOT happen and the trader covers that could send it up and it make a good play tomorrow. The idea behind this is that we KNOW $1 is support if it breaks it GREAT then we know that is resistance and will play it accordingly next week if it bounces off of it we play the bounce and cover at the support level...S&E!

FCGD
Looks to be getting promo'ed again today, just waiting for it to drop if it does spike might add a little


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

No comments:

Post a Comment