Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Watchlist 8/19/14

Have 6 positions open, more than I usually have so I am not looking at shorting anything else today...at the moment. The situation could come up where one or more of my shorts covers then I might look around but right now plan on spending the day morning writing blog posts, chatting with some people that might need some help and some long range planning with my social media person.

To answer anything please drop an email to me zenstock2@gmail.com, look me up on twitter (click the little birdie in the right of this page) or better yet go here -->> My PennyLogic.com Sign Up Page

QFOR, BRPC, HORI, FCGD, ACAR

Short all these, QFOR is going against me right now as it was pumped again yesterday pretty well, but I am hedged with the other positions to least break even. I know it seems strange to have to hedge  one position to 5 others but that is why I have all these open, there is method to the madness. It is very probable that the others will cover before I cover QFOR which might be for a loss but it is still within my rules so am holding it.

GLOH

Spread trade position, I am the bid for this just waiting for the wonderful market makers to fill my order...PLEASE!!!

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

No comments:

Post a Comment