Monday, August 18, 2014

Watchlist 8/18/14

Trying to get my charts a little better into my log, like entry and exit points, have to learn how to draw vertical lines on TOS. Chelsea opens their season today so will have commentary on in the background. GO BLUES!

Drop me an email about anything you would like to see different on this watchlist or anything you would like to see written about or a video made ... zenstock2@gmail.com


QFOR - BAP - Looking to get repumped, which is great, if you do not know why I like the fact that I want a stock I am already short to be pumped again read this : Why I like a Re-Pump

NDDG - Getting pumped and slowly building each day just like APPG, watching ... will have to try to get the day correct to watch every tick to see the weakness, as long as none of the insiders jump ship early should go up just like APPG

STWS - BNC - Trying to get shares in the mid ¢.30's for S&E drop 

FCGD - BNC - Like the bounce on this one at this level, pretty safe for an entry and maybe add if need be..."these stocks have no memory"

GLOH, GETH, PBFI - SPR - Have shares of GLOH just trying to get covered, trying to get shares of the others

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.



No comments:

Post a Comment