Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Some things that can help your trading


  • Read this blog, I keep this short every day so that it can be read fast 
  • Send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , during market hours I usually respond fairly quickly, if not within a few minutes (now, I am Mr. Mom so there are times I am running around, but will still respond when parked waiting at school or at a soccer field sideline :-))
  • Follow me on twitter and Facebook better communication and I follow some really talented traders that I repost their links, the ones that are allowed to be reposted that is
  • My trade alerts, I will send you an email each time I make a trade
  • My personal trade log is on Google Drive, it has the ticker that I traded, the reason for the entry, my exit plan for the trade and when I close the trade, plus a chart of the ticker.
  • Also on Google drive I keep a running list of the strategies that I use
  •  My PennyLogic.com Sign Up Page this is a DISCOUNTED page that the owner of the site has allowed me, take advantage of it while you can
  • Set up an account on Profit.ly and follow me, ZenTrader, verified trades and you will be able to see closed trades of great traders 
  • I will eventually be doing personal classes for trading but have to figure out the details 
  • Will add to this list as things pop into my head

No comments:

Post a Comment