Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Strategy 2014

Summer is a supposed slow time for the stocks that I trade, so getting specify with my strategy for this time frame. Is better that I have this written down somewhere because summer is a little hectic and not always easy for me to trade as my son is on vacation from school and keeping him busy keeps me away from my computer sometimes.

- No spread trades
- Increase lot sizes (1.5k being the least, ideally 2k for the majority of trades)
- Trade only known pumps or prior pumps, if can not find the reason for a spike do not enter

Not a big long strategy but it is a little different than what I was doing.

Let me know what you think...

If anyone wants to follow my trades send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , and I will forward the emails that I receive from IB that alert me when my orders fill. Lots of times my orders hit while I am away from my terminal, usually at a soccer field.

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment