Monday, June 16, 2014

6/17/14 - Watchlist

If anyone wants to follow my trades send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , and I will forward the emails that I receive from IB that alert me when my orders fill. Lots of times my orders hit while I am away from my terminal, usually at a soccer field.

ALKM, DPSM, KIRI - BNC - These are ripe for a green bounce day..waiting and watching

ECOP - BAP - Getting pumped by at least 5 newsletters that I could see, up ¢.08 on Monday, watching for weakness, hard mailer was sent out last month

OOIL - BAP - Nice 4 day run, has some "investors" talking it up but it is getting pumped, might be more of a scalp trade depending on price action


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment