Monday, June 9, 2014

6/10/14 - Watchlist

If anyone wants to follow my trades send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , and I will forward the emails that I receive from IB that alert me when my orders fill. Lots of times my orders hit while I am away from my terminal, usually at a soccer field.

ALKM - BAP - Getting pumped by Whisper from Wall Street, was pumped the last 2 days by others, dropped today but showing support after-hours, CSTI @ ¢.47 10k, watching for a bounce and then weakness and/or bid whacking by insiders and/or holders from the pumps

MVTG - BNC - CSTI @ ¢.55 15.7k, giving resistance after an ¢.08 drop today, CSTI is on the Bid also, so making the market but might be holding it up for another day....WFAGD

PPCH - BNC/BAP - Pumped this week and has 2 green days after an 8 day dump going to be tough to go straight up as bag holders will be selling off at different points as it rises, watching for weakness, ideally around the ¢.30ish mark or above

COCP - BAP - Looking pre promo"ish" so might jump at the open, will be fun to watch if 2 or more pumpers get behind it, weakness should show early. This is the kind of ticker I put an order in above the current market and wait for it to fill, have a good track record getting great entries this way.


 RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky
CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: StockstoTrade.com

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment