Tuesday, June 10, 2014

6/11/14 - Watchlist

If anyone wants to follow my trades send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , and I will forward the emails that I receive from IB that alert me when my orders fill. Lots of times my orders hit while I am away from my terminal, usually at a soccer field.

HIIT - SMIKE - Seeking Alpha article generating volume, so will watch for 2 days and try to enter then.. or might get shares early and wait

KRED - BNC - Lots of support @ ¢.50ish, am waiting for the bounce off that to give a green day 

DLPM - BAP - Will get promo'ed tomorrow, shares will be hard to come by but will have IB trick in to get some and catch the dump

GFOX - Waiting for the $1 crack then for a green day to short into

ALKM - BAP - Got shares today @ ¢.49, might be early to dump party as looks to get recycled on the 11th by a few promoters, but I like being early rather than not being at all, will try to average up if able going probably gap up at the open


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky

CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment