Thursday, June 19, 2014

6/20/14 - Watchlist

HIIT, OOIL, DLPM - OOIL & DLPM were promo'ed again on Thursday, which is great! If you do not know why this is great read the next post. All 3 closed red on the day, OOIL showing the largest lots sizes hitting the bid, so looking for a panic on these 2 very soon. HIIT has started to have very low volume and tick down as the peeps that bought based solely on the SA article realize that it is not going any higher.


Have been in and out of the terminal this past week due to it being summer and am running my 12 year old son everywhere. Plus the WORLD CUP is on, and we are a soccer family, watching 3 games a day then the reports at night..love soccer and getting the chance to see it on American TV is a gift! I have been getting lots of questions about my watchlists lately, I have and will continue to answer them all but I only check my email during market hours (other hours are family time), so if I do not answer the night you send me something just wait for the market to open the next day. :-) I love answering and helping out whoever needs it so keep 'em coming.

Any questions drop me an email I will respond during market hours: zenstock2@gmail.com

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment