Wednesday, June 18, 2014

6/19/14 - Watchlist

Slow day for the market, spent the time watching World Cup and reading articles and watching videos on trades.

Following my "Summer Strategy" I have larger positions in the 3 tickers that I am shorting right now. So will be watching the market on Thursday but only really looking to cover these positions:

HIIT - Averaged up, still holding up off a Seeking Alpha article, but knew that it would take a few extra days to drop off

OOIL - Pumped every day this week by various newsletters, weak day today and had to have some bid support by said newsletters. Did see some larger orders hitting the bid (20k up to 99k), averaged up on this one also

DLPM - No shares to average up... faked a dump today as it dipped, did finish red so it is going in the right direction


Any questions drop me an email I will respond during market hours: zenstock2@gmail.com

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment