Sunday, June 29, 2014

6/29/14 - Watchlist

Watching LOTS of soccer these days! So have been letting trades run a little more than I would normally and using larger order sizes, and it has been working out really well! Answers the question I had about increasing order size or making more trades.. defiantly increasing lot size is the answer...for me and my style, remember we are ALL different.


ECOP - BAP - Will be pumped on Monday, sitting at a good technical support level right now so could go up with the pump, will watch the open and see where it goes probably put in an order mid morning to afternoon after I see what other emails hit, looking at @ least 5 pumpers right now

NVGT - BAP - Engulfing candle on Friday closing on the high, so could keep going up on Monday, if that be the case will watch for weakness intraday (if I am at my terminal and facing the it...lol...TV is behind me)

KIRI/VGTL - BNC - Both dumped Friday so will get some bottom buyers sending them into bounces, will get shares of either really goes parabolic.

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment