Tuesday, July 22, 2014

7/23/14 - Stuff

Have 4 positions open and will just be watching them to close.. WSTI, QFOR, XNNH & COCP

I keep a log of my trades with the daily chart on Google Drive I can share it with whoever wants to take a look at it just drop me an email.. zenstock2@gmail.com

Some links to some past posts with good info:

Why I like a Re-Pump

In Defense of Shorting

Short Selling Explanation

When to take profits

Abbreviations I use


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.


2 comments:

  1. I would love to see a post about using Google Finance to screen for stocks. I haven't had much luck figuring out how to use it effectively...any recommendations or advice would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write a post about this week, it will be how I scan for stocks on it

    ReplyDelete