Sunday, July 20, 2014

7/21/14 - WATCHLIST

If anyone wants to follow my trades send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , and I will forward the emails that I receive from IB that alert me when my orders fill. Lots of times my orders hit while I am away from my terminal, usually at a soccer field.

Have to start shorting these bad and second coming pumpers early, like at the open on the day that they are starting their pump...

CCTC - BAP - ¢.50 is technical resistance and also level 2 waiting for it to get back up and test it

UVND - BAP - waiting for it to go green on the day sometime this week

GIGL - FRED on Friday, will dump

VIOL - Think I got bought in ... again

ONCS - BNC - Bouncing off ¢.50, which might hold support as L2 is showing support there also, might be a play there this week

SCRC - BAP - Will be pumped, interesting that WDCO has 150k on the ask @ ¢.17.. will watch to figure out if WDCO has the ax

INCT - BAP - Not the price point that I usually play but the chart is a beautiful example of a pump and dump pattern 

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.



No comments:

Post a Comment