Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7/16/14 - Watchlist

If anyone wants to follow my trades send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , and I will forward the emails that I receive from IB that alert me when my orders fill. Lots of times my orders hit while I am away from my terminal, usually at a soccer field.

LXRP - BAP - Will probably cover this one in the morning if it drops, safe and easy money

VOIL - Got a whopping 52 shares the other day then got a buy in notice, then got the buy in notification then got a buy in reversal, first time for that, so still have my 52 shares

QTMM - SUP - like the looks of the chart, watching for some support to get pulled @ the ¢.40 level

BANJ - BAP - pumped yesterday, again, looking weak right now and thin

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky


CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment