Tuesday, April 8, 2014

4/9/14 - Watchlist

Short Selling Explanation.... Fast and Easy

My Chat Room - Pop in and say "HI!"


I have my trades logged on a Google Drive Spreadsheet, most of them have a screen shot of the chart of the ticker of the day I shorted it. I started the spreadsheet because I realized I was trading the same ticker a few times, so this gave me a quick way to see what I had done. If you want to see the spreadsheet send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com and I will share the file with you.

HPTG - SMIKE - Shorted this today @ an average of ¢.46, appears that I am early, was ETB @ IB. I was watching as tried to break out past ¢.50 and failed there is resistance @ ¢.50 tonight on L2 CSTI 12.8k, so I really like this for a drop

AHII - BNC - Bouncing after its HUGE dump, the candles and the chart scream for a RED day...now.  As it is close to $1 @ ¢.93 it has the resistance to stay under after slower volume day like today. There are some tweets about this one, more than I usually like so will be watching to see if it does test that $1 and might wait for the next dump and bounce.

Again, am busy all this week, so am off and on my terminal, questions drop me an email or tweet is better. Actually trying to get my positions all flat and to cash but I keep finding tickers to short!


Current Positions : EFOI @ ¢.68; HPTG @ ¢.46
Orders :
Watching : AHII

 
RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; 40% max on borrow fees; @ least 1 day with no positive tweets; no blue sky
CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps (email); Pennystocks24 (email); MicroCap Trading (email); TickerTweets.com, Promobuyer.net, Pennylogic.com
DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment