Monday, April 21, 2014

4/22/14 - Watchlist

Will be out for most of the morning, if not all of it... 

Good time to bring up one of my unwritten rules:
If the ticker is not on my watchlist I DO NOT TRADE IT. Each trade I make 99% of the time is research, the charts, the promos, the actual company, it's history, entry point, exit point etc etc. If I can not get all that done for a ticker then I do not trade it, no matter how GREAT it looks.
That being said these are the positions I have open and what I am thinking:

RIHT : ¢.47 - Waiting for the break down of ¢.50, will add if spikes above ¢.50. When I got in ¢.50 was showing good resistance.

CADY : ¢.31 - Gapped up on the 8th from ¢.24 to ¢.27, waiting for the gap to fill.

BRPC : ¢.86 - Only filled half of what I wanted, thin on both sides right now, again chart is "gappy" from the 8th and 9th. Still residual bouncing buyers from the dump on the 14th.

ENRT : ¢.34 - Got shares when MM BKMM pulled fake bid @ ¢.35 mid day, will add if need be but will have red days than green this week

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky
CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps (email); Pennystocks24 (email); MicroCap Trading (email); TickerTweets.com, Stockpromoters.com, Pennylogic.com

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment