Wednesday, April 23, 2014

4/24/14 - Watchlist

Which desk would you choose?          
Short Selling Explanation.... Fast and Easy     
My Chat Room    
USBL - Uncompensated Pump  




STILL!! yes still the same 4 positions .. LOL ...

I know lots of traders that call it boring but, again, all of them are within my rules so no reason to cover. 

Posting some screen captures with comments, let me know what you think of them.

RIHT - Waiting for a dump as some bag holders realize that this one will not go back up

CADY - 





BRPC - 

ENRT - 

RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky
CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps (email); Pennystocks24 (email); MicroCap Trading (email); Stockpromoters.com, Pennylogic.com

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment