Thursday, May 29, 2014

5/30/14 - Watchlist

Have been stuck with PDT (pattern day trader) rule possible violation by my broker, IB! So, not trading until next week. Will be doing watchlist just the same, I do love this!

If anyone wants to follow my trades send me an email, zenstock2@gmail.com , and I will forward the emails that I receive from IB that alert me when my orders fill. Lots of times my orders hit while I am away from my terminal, usually at a soccer field. The emails look like this:

BOUGHT 1,700 GLTC(NITE) @ 0.68 (UXXX0762) as of 2014-05-29 12:58:07



ECOP - Another red day, still waiting for a bounce 

IDEA - BAP - Showing weakness, just in slow motion, what is taking a day for this ticker to show usually happens in an hour for others.

HIIT - BNC - Might have another green day in it but don't expect much more, being Friday, the self fulfilling prophecy of shorters covering before the weekend might send it higher but it will crack after that.


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky
CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: StockstoTrade.com

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment