Monday, May 12, 2014

5/13/14 - Watchlist

ReelZen1
Thank you @timothysykes! Made $200 while fishing this morning! http://t.co/fQzUZIWzGg #shortingwhilefishing http://t.co/Tqftclz2cu
5/7/14, 10:07 PM



I am very GRATEFUL to be able to trade and to have this strategy that allows me to make money while being away from my terminal!!

Am short VHUB, QEGY, AHII & GFOX, like all my entries on these and will be averaging up if need be.
So will be watching those closely for price action and where to get in and/or out.


KRED - SMIKE - @Dazetrader let me know about this one after hours, great to have traders helping traders! Greatly appreciated ! Lower highs even on this green day with resistance on level 2 @ ¢.76 CANT 16.5 k 


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky
CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps (email); Pennystocks24 (email); MicroCap Trading (email); TickerTweets.com, Stockpromoters.com, Pennylogic.com

Scan on: StockstoTrade.com

DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment