Friday, September 5, 2014

Watchlist 9/8/14



FREE chat Wednesday (9/17) night from 9pm EST here Zen Trader's Dojo ... ask about any ticker you wish, my strategies, penny logic site etc...

Any posts or questions you might have please comment or email to me zenstock2@gmail.com, look me up on twitter (click the little birdie in the right of this page) or better yet go here -->> My PennyLogic.com Sign Up Page



ALKM
Friday was Pre Promo for this one.. 'nuff said 
ONCS
Getting pumped, yes, it is a pump, if you want to learn how to know this let me know, waiting for weakness to show
OXYS
It is dumping, might bounce a little but I will take profits before that
OOIL
Another pump...Easy this way, there have been big sizes on the ask in the last 2 days, right now BKMM has size on both sides, when I see this MM it always appears there is price manipulation going on, closed on the high on Friday so setting up for a run still, have to have patience on my short, looking to average up as it goes
BKCT
Shares have not come up, but still trying to get them in the ¢.50's
STBR
Same as above but will take shares in the ¢.70's


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with position with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Check order entry 3 times; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Never add on the day of entry; Positive tweets downtrending; no blue sky

CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps; Pennystocks24 (email); Stockpromoters.com; Pennylogic.com; ThePUMPtracker.com

Scan on: Google finance



DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment