Thursday, March 20, 2014

3/21/14 - WATCHLIST

LOVE the trades that I am doing, feel that I have come back stronger after break from holiday and moving. The break gave me a chance to concentrate and meditate on the trades that I know I can do and what I am the most comfortable with trading. Shorting the way that I am is best for me personally as I am able to see the trade before it happens, using visualization is not just for Olympic athletes! I became a student of Tim Sykes to be able to short with this type of confidence and am grateful that I have arrived at this level. Still have a long way to go but am very grateful and happy for this path.

Son has a band concert tomorrow morning so will be on and off terminal all day, as it is also his last day of school before spring break.


QUNI - BaP - Getting pumped by otcmagic, at least them that is, leaving order in to short it if shares come up, did short it last week, was good for a ¢.06 drop. 

AXXE - BaP - Was Darth Trader's pump, got the shares I wanted, might take a day or two to break down

Current Positions : SRCH @ ¢.34; AXXE @ ¢.33
Orders : QUNI @ ¢.33
Watching :


RULES : Close below $1 on daily for 2 days & have Resistance @ $1; Any big Support needs NOT be evident after hours on level 2; Wait for green day (mini #5); Go in with postion with ⅓ size ready to average in when goes up; Have exit order in place when entry hits; Get out if breaks $1, not before; 40% max on borrow fees; @ least 1 day with no positive tweets; no blue sky
CheckSites: Pumps&Dumps (email); Pennystocks24 (email); MicroCap Trading (email); TickerTweets.com, Promobuyer.net, Pennylogic.com
DISCLAIMER : This list is for entertainment purposes ONLY. I am not a financial advisor and you should not follow what I trade or how I trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment