Thursday, November 14, 2013

PGLO Post

 Writing this post also because of the fun that was had today when PGLO was pumped in the afternoon. I am short at ¢.34 and was up until the emails started to hit and the manipulation started. I was away from my computer when the re pump hit. It is by the same pumpers that initially did the pump. Now, I know all the "normal" rules that I broke, should not have been away from my desk with an open position, should have cut losses, should have had a stop loss activated etc..
The way that I trade these rules do not apply and it kinda helps to be away sometimes. When I enter into a position I have done enough DD that I know the ticker will break down eventually. I might have to hold it for a lot longer than I had wanted but I trade companies that pay to have their stock's prices manipulated, they ALL go down eventually. As long as I can stand the pain I am still within my own set of rules. Money management is a BIG part of how and what I trade, as long as I stay true to my rules the trade is still good. I have broken my own rules and paid the price mind you.
PGLO is well within my rules in that it not worth close to what it is trading at right now. It will dump again. The volume tells the story that insiders and the pumper wants the price up to try and "Gap and Trap" at the morning bell. As I write this there is an order sitting at ¢.40 for 100,000 shares..how is that for support and think about it, orders that large on companies like this NEVER are present after hours. The pumper (stocktips.com) wants to make sure everyone that gets the rep ump email sees the 100k as a safety net to jump in and buy.
Will be fun to watch this tomorrow… will be averaging in at some point..

No comments:

Post a Comment